How can I pitch a marketing idea to a company without getting screwed?

I have ideas for several companies and I want to pitch it to them, but I don’t know how to go about it. I have no experience in marketing and I want to know how to approach it without loosing any credit for my idea. Any ideas? Read the story »

June 2010
M T W T F S S
« May   Jul »
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930

Categories

Blogroll

Archives

Where can I Study Internet Marketing Online and become a Millionaire?

I know its possible to make serious money online, but for now I need to keep my day job. I am wondering where I can study Online Marketing? any suggestions?
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Webnews
  • MisterWong
  • Y!GG

Comments (6)

babasho

June 19th, 2010 at 7:45 pm

I suggest you get a book called “internet business for newbies” visit for more info.
Cheers!!

Tony

June 20th, 2010 at 7:45 am

Hi,
Yes, you can make money as an online Affiliate Marketer. I’m making money online as we speak. Have started Affiliate Marketing earlier this year in March. I was making about $100 to $200 per week. Then as I learn from other Super Affiliate Marketers out there…I started making more. As of August 2009, I’m earning over $1,000 / week as an Affiliate Marketer. The learning curve is different for each person, but if you take the time to learn about affiliate marketing, then the rewards will be there for you.
The best way of making money online without spending a lot money is to be an Affiliate Marketer. You don’t need a website nor do you need any products. As an affiliate marketer you will market products for various companies that will pay you a commission for selling their products. (Commission is usually from 50% to 75%). So you don’t need a website; you don’t have to call anyone to sell them a product; you don’t need to join any mlm; You just need to refer people to the site of their interests and earn a commission.
Where do you learn all about these products? Check out . This is a market place to find vendors who are looking for affiliates to market their products. It costs nothing to sign up with them and nothing to start.
There are so many online methods you can use to drive traffic to these various sites you are promoting. Some of these methods include: blogging, Pay Per Click (PPC), Article Writing, eMail Marketing, and much more. To learn more about these methods, I recommend the beginners to learn from experienced Affiliate Marketers such as Ewen Chia, Michael Jones, Mack Michaels, Bobby Walker, Adell Chowdhry, and Kris Trujillo. These are some of the true Affiliate Marketers out there with great success.
Only down side is cost of advertising and getting the words out. However, this is the only type of business where you can start part time and one day earn as much as your FT job. FYI..,I started this part time 6 months ago and within 6 months..I’m earning more PT then my regular FT job. Crazy..,but true, How much you put into, you’ll get out of it as well.
In addition, I also recommend learning from the Super Affiliate Marketers out there that can eliminate your time and efforts by teaching you how to market products for free and the various methods that are available for you to use. You can find more information on Affiliate Marketing at.
Save yourself time and invest in yourself and learn and you’ll soon make money online. You can start making $100 to $200/day within the next 3 days, but you have to start today and learn. It can be frustrating, but the learning curve is shorter when you learn from an Affiliate Marketer guru. Yes..you can start even today after reading this post. It sounds crazy, but it’s all true.
Here’s my recommended steps to online success — 1) Learn from an Affiliate Marketer 2) go to ClickBank.com and find a product to promote. Very easy, but takes a little effort to learn the secrets of the gurus.

Good Luck,
Tony

John

June 21st, 2010 at 4:26 am

You have to do some practical stuffs and test.

Richi

June 22nd, 2010 at 11:58 pm

Google it and I lately found some sites giving free info.

Logan

June 24th, 2010 at 11:02 pm

I know of a good way to do that.

Go to
password: guest

and click on contact us and ask to go to one of the free classes
hope this helps

OMZen

June 28th, 2010 at 7:49 am

There is not a set way common for everyone.

Start with Google webmaster official blogs and participate productively in reputed forums like webmasterworld.

People who have been in your shoes are kinder when they see sincerity and are open to guiding you down the right path.

Learning the basics is easy from forums like above or blogs like :

searchengineland.com

seomoz.org

seobook.com

toprankblog.com

etc; it is the practice that takes years in perfecting your skills.

And sorry to disappoint you but studying online marketing does not necessarily equals becoming a millionaire.

Best wishes for your success.

Hope this helps.

P.S: If you find the answer useful, please don’t forget to vote!

Best,